How to set up two-factor authentication
What is two-factor authentication?
Two-factor authentication, or 2FA, is an extra layer of security you can apply to your MailerSend account to ensure that you’re the only person who can log in to your account, even if somebody else obtains your password.
With 2FA you will be required to enter a randomized 6-digit code every time you log in, preventing anyone else from accessing your account.
How to turn on two-factor authentication
1. Use the top right account menu to navigate to the My profile page.
2. Toggle Two-factor authentication on.
A window containing a QR code will appear.
4. In the Google Authenticator app, click the plus icon to add a new account.
5. Scan the QR code in your MailerSend account.
6. Enter the generated code into the field provided in your MailerSend account.
7. Click Set up.
8. Click Download recovery codes. This will download a .txt file to your computer containing the codes you can use should you be unable to access your Google authenticator app.
How to turn off two-factor authentication
To turn off two-factor authentication:
1. Use the main dropdown menu to navigate to the My profile page.
2. Toggle Two-factor authentication off.
3. Enter your password and click Turn off.
Need more info?
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com. A member of our support team will gladly assist you.